(1) Every person has the right to fair labour practices.
(2) Every worker has the right–
- (a) to fair remuneration;
- (b) to reasonable working conditions;
- (c) to form, join or participate in the activities and programmes of a trade union; and
- (d) to go on strike.
(3) Every employer has the right–
- (e) to form and join an employers organisation; and
- (f) to participate in the activities and programmes of an employers organisation.
(4) Every trade union and every employers’ organisation has the right–
- (a) to determine its own administration, programmes and activities;
- (b) to organise; and
- (c) to form and join a federation.
(5) Every trade union, employers’ organisation and employer has the right to engage in collective bargaining.