(1) Every person has the right–
- (a) to the highest attainable standard of health, which includes the right to health care services, including reproductive health care;
- (b) to accessible and adequate housing, and to reasonable standards of sanitation;
- (c) to be free from hunger, and to have adequate food of acceptable quality;
- (d) to clean and safe water in adequate quantities;
- (e) to social security; and
- (f) to education.
(2) A person shall not be denied emergency medical treatment.
(3) The State shall provide appropriate social security to persons who are unable to support themselves and their dependants.