(1) Every person has the right to use the language, and to participate in the cultural life, of the person’s choice.
(2) A person belonging to a cultural or linguistic community has the right, with other members of that community–
- (a) to enjoy the person’s culture and use the person’s language; or
- (b) to form, join and maintain cultural and linguistic associations and other organs of civil society.
(3) A person shall not compel another person to perform, observe or undergo any cultural practice or rite.