(1) There is established the Court of Appeal, which –
- (a) shall consist of the number of judges, being not fewer than twelve, as may be prescribed by an Act of Parliament; and
- (b) shall be organised and administered in the manner prescribed by an Act of Parliament.
(2) There shall be a president of the Court of Appeal who shall be elected by the judges of the Court of Appeal from among themselves.
(3) The Court of Appeal has jurisdiction to hear appeals from–
- (a) the High Court; and
- (b) any other court or tribunal as prescribed by an Act of Parliament.