(1) The Judiciary consists of the judges of the superior courts, magistrates, other judicial officers and staff.
(2) There is established the office of–
- (a) Chief Justice, who shall be the Head of the Judiciary;
- (b) Deputy Chief Justice, who shall be the Deputy Head of the Judiciary; and
- (c) Chief Registrar of the Judiciary, who shall be the chief administrator and accounting officer of the Judiciary.
(3) The Judicial Service Commission may establish other offices of registrar as may be necessary.