(1) The superior courts are the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeal, the High Court and the courts referred to in clause (2).
(2) Parliament shall establish courts with the status of the High Court to hear and determine disputes relating to–
- (a) employment and labour relations; and
- (b) the environment and the use and occupation of, and title to, land.
(3) Parliament shall determine the jurisdiction and functions of the courts contemplated in clause (2).
(4) The subordinate courts are the courts established under Article 169, or by Parliament in accordance with that Article.