Article 154. Secretary to the Cabinet
(1) There is established the office of Secretary to the Cabinet, which is an office in the public service.
(2) The Secretary to the Cabinet shall–
- (a) be nominated and, with the approval of the National Assembly, appointed by the President; and
- (b) may be dismissed by the President.
(3) The Secretary to the Cabinet shall–
- (a) have charge of the Cabinet office;
- (b) be responsible, subject to the directions of the Cabinet, for arranging the business, and keeping the minutes, of the Cabinet;
- (c) convey the decisions of the Cabinet to the appropriate persons or authorities; and
- (d) have other functions as directed by the Cabinet.
(4) The Secretary to the Cabinet may resign from office by giving notice, in writing, to the President.