Article 112. Ordinary Bills Concerning County Governments
(1) If one House passes an ordinary Bill concerning counties, and the second House –
- (a) rejects the Bill, it shall be referred to a mediation committee appointed under Article 113; or
- (b) passes the Bill in an amended form, it shall be referred back to the originating House for reconsideration.
(2) If, after the originating House has reconsidered a Bill referred back to it under clause (1) (b), that House–
- (a) passes the Bill as amended, the Speaker of that House shall refer the Bill to the President within seven days for assent; or
- (b) rejects the Bill as amended, the Bill shall be referred to a mediation committee under Article 113.