Article 77. Restriction on Activities of State Officers
(1) A full-time State officer shall not participate in any other gainful employment.
(2) Any appointed State officer shall not hold office in a political party.
(3) A retired State officer who is receiving a pension from public funds shall not hold more than two concurrent remunerative positions as chairperson, director or employee of–
- (a) a company owned or controlled by the State; or
- (b) a State organ.
(4) A retired State officer shall not receive remuneration from public funds other than as contemplated in clause (3).