Article 47. Fair Administrative Action
(1) Every person has the right to administrative action that is expeditious, efficient, lawful, reasonable and procedurally fair.
(2) If a right or fundamental freedom of a person has been or is likely to be adversely affected by administrative action, the person has the right to be given written reasons for the action.
(3) Parliament shall enact legislation to give effect to the rights in clause (1) and that legislation shall–
- (a) provide for the review of administrative action by a court or, if appropriate, an independent and impartial tribunal; and
- (b) promote efficient administration.