Article 46. Consumer Rights
(1) Consumers have the right–
- (a) to goods and services of reasonable quality;
- (b) to the information necessary for them to gain full benefit from goods and services;
- (c) to the protection of their health, safety, and economic interests; and
- (d) to compensation for loss or injury arising from defects in goods or services.
(2) Parliament shall enact legislation to provide for consumer protection and for fair, honest and decent advertising.
(3) This Article applies to goods and services offered by public entities or private persons.