Article 36. Freedom of Association
(1) Every person has the right to freedom of association, which includes the right to form, join or participate in the activities of an association of any kind.
(2) A person shall not be compelled to join an association of any kind.
(3) Any legislation that requires registration of an association of any kind shall provide that–
- (a) registration may not be withheld or withdrawn unreasonably; and
- (b) there shall be a right to have a fair hearing before a registration is cancelled.