Article 235. Staffing of County Governments
(1) A county government is responsible, within a framework of uniform norms and standards prescribed by an Act of Parliament, for–
- (a) establishing and abolishing offices in its public service;
- (b) appointing persons to hold or act in those offices, and confirming appointments; and
- (c) exercising disciplinary control over and removing persons holding or acting in those offices.
(2) Clause (1) shall not apply to any office or position subject to the Teachers Service Commission.