Article 200. Legislation on Chapter
(1) Parliament shall enact legislation providing for all matters necessary or convenient to give effect to this Chapter.
(2) In particular, provision may be made with respect to–
- (a) the governance of the capital city, other cities and urban areas;
- (b) the transfer of functions and powers by one level of government to another, including the transfer of legislative powers from the national government to county governments;
- (c) the manner of election or appointment of persons to, and their removal from, offices in county governments, including the qualifications of voters and candidates;
- (d) the procedure of assemblies and executive committees including the chairing and frequency of meetings,quorums and voting; and
- (e) the suspension of assemblies and executive committees.