(1) Parliament shall enact legislation providing for all matters necessary or convenient to give effect to this Chapter.
(2) In particular, provision may be made with respect to–
- (a) the governance of the capital city, other cities and urban areas;
- (b) the transfer of functions and powers by one level of government to another, including the transfer of legislative powers from the national government to county governments;
- (c) the manner of election or appointment of persons to, and their removal from, offices in county governments, including the qualifications of voters and candidates;
- (d) the procedure of assemblies and executive committees including the chairing and frequency of meetings,quorums and voting; and
- (e) the suspension of assemblies and executive committees.