Article 195. County Assembly Power to Summon Witnesses
(1) A county assembly or any of its committees has power to summon any person to appear before it for the purpose of giving evidence or providing information.
(2) For the purposes of clause (1), an assembly has the same powers as the High Court to–
- (a) enforce the attendance of witnesses and examining them on oath, affirmation or otherwise;
- (b) compel the production of documents; and
- (c) issue a commission or request to examine witnesses abroad.