Article 183. Functions of County Executive Committees
(1) A county executive committee shall–
- (a) implement county legislation;
- (b) implement, within the county, national legislation to the extent that the legislation so requires;
- (c) manage and coordinate the functions of the county administration and its departments; and
- (d) perform any other functions conferred on it by this Constitution or national legislation.
(2) A county executive committee may prepare proposed legislation for consideration by the county assembly.
(3) The county executive committee shall provide the county assembly with full and regular reports on matters relating to the county.