(1) A county governor may be removed from office on any of the following grounds–
- (a) gross violation of this Constitution or any other law;
- (b) where there are serious reasons for believing that the county governor has committed a crime under national or international law;
- (c) abuse of office or gross misconduct; or
- (d) physical or mental incapacity to perform the functions of office of county governor.
(2) Parliament shall enact legislation providing for the procedure of removal of a county governor on any of the grounds specified in clause (1).